Dr. Edward Gates Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gates?

There isn't a rating low enough for me to rate him.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

If this is the doctor Gates that is in the trauma center at Abilene Regional he has to be the most uncaring poor excuse for a doctor that I have ever seen. He was on duty when my husband died in the ER two years ago.

Stay Away

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Had a terrible experience with this ER doc at Abilene Regional. Did not want to run any tests on me because I had the same testing done a few years prior (at another hosptial in another city). Was short with me. I asked to have tests and asked what his theory was if he wasn't going to order test and was told he had no theory but his job was done and he was diagnosing me. Wasted money going to the ER to be seen by this guy, who clearly just wanted to go home. Do not go to ARM for emergency care. Go to Hendrick.

Posted on July 14th, 2014