Dr. Edward E Goldberger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edward E Goldberger?

a Dr. should have some sort of emotion or Co. ection with a patient. He has the personality of a door knob.

He doesn't listen or care what you are telling him. He has his blood work and goes by that, not that he ever shares the results of any of it. Ohh that joint has been swollen for a month ..well tests look fine let's keep with what we are doing. Ohhh your in pain, welp sorry.

UPS Work Force Planner

I give praises to his thoroughness during every appointment. He is relentless in finding ways to improve my health issues. Thanks is not enough to someone who cares about your quality of life like Dr. Goldberger.

After being in the hospital for a couple weeks and being diagnosed with a rare disorder, this doctor was consulted to see me. He was quite rude, kept his visit short, and actually said to me "I'm not even sure what they want me to do" (speaking about my admitting physician). I now see a doctor of the same specialty that I have to drive over 2 hours to see, just so I don't have to go back to Dr. Goldberger. Seeing as this other physician is now managing my condition, I would definitely say this physician is incompetent in anything other than the standard cut-and-dry diagnoses. Would not recommend him for his lack of knowledge/experience and bedside manner.

A good doctor to avoid

While it was easy enough to get an appointment, it wasn't worth the time. An guess at a diagnosis, no blood to determine accuracy, X-rays take of my knee while balancing on one leg with my other for placed on a cardboard box - couldn't have yielded a clear image as I have very poor balance. After dealing with an RX of heavy duty drugs with serious side effects I found to a new doc who gave me a real diagnosis, and I have mobility in my knee that I haven't had in over 2 years with Dr. Goldberger.

This doctor asked me to get my cd of my x-rays from an orthopedic doctor and when i went back for my follow up appt he had not even had looked at them. We went to his computer right then and looked at them. I felt totally disregarded. This doctor does not care. Do not recommend at all!!

awesome doc very thorough

Very informative and patient. Great bedside manner and good with the needle . he drains my knee and I dont feel a thing

He obviously is educated in the specialty but does the bare minimum to explain anything to the patient. I am shopping for a new doctor.