Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane
Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gomez-Seoane is affiliated with Mclaren Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gomez-Seoane has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 66
We've been seeing Dr. Gomez since our kids were a "ham sandwich" sitting in his scale, they're now 25 & 23. Dr. Gomez has always been right on the mark with his diagnosis, very responsive, very caring, plenty of follow-up. Even got a phone call on Easter Sunday once when he was following up on our sick son. Very personable, we always get a phone call to review our physical results a few days after the bloodwork is complete. I would highly recommend Dr. Gomez!
Dr Gomez time for being a good doctor has come and gone. His heart is no longer in the job. He now has stooped to asking his patients to come to this site and say something nice about him. Pathetic is what that is. Patients need to be informed, ask questions, demand good care and stop being led like a bunch of sheep. It's your health, be responsible for it. Heads up people!
My family had been treated by Dr Gomez for 25 years. He has watched my children grow and has always been there to treat their ailments as well as my wife's and myself. I would absolutely and whole heartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor. Thank you fur your years of service to my family and myself!
Dr. Gomez-Seoane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1982
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSilvia Gomez Seoane Md, 5060 Villa Linde Pkwy, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane in this video.
Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.