Dr. Edward J Goralczyk Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Goralczyk Jr?

Old and showing it

Gone are the days where someone presenting problems , with a long list of tests to corroborate issue, are met with hostility or anxiety toward a patients knowledge on such matters.or is it? Not with this guy. He made me feel like I was crazy. While I suffer from severe anxiety and panic disorder, through research on my own, I've gotten a pretty good grasp on things.My primary reason for working with this doctor was due to a move. Since he was inside the giant corporations network, I figured it would be easier as they have all my medical records.I was a bit taken aback when everything presented to him was looked at or , spoken as being more geared toward something in my head, rather than the documented information in my test results sitting on his computer screen.I would highly recommend that unless you have a thorn in your finger or a need for something simple like an antibiotic, that you look elsewhere.