The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward A Gross has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Edward A Gross has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Edward A Gross has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward A Gross is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I was diagnosed with a basal carcinoma on my nose by my dermatologist, who then referred me to Dr. Gross for MOHs surgery. Both My dermatologist and Dr. Gross asked me to see Dr. Bustillo for my nasal reconstruction. After Reyes told me that most of my tip and the cartilages would likely be removed, I almost canceled the surgery. Dr. Gross was correct and half of the tip of my nose was gone. Dr. Bustillo had explained all of the possible options and was very upfront and told me that he might have to do a forehead flap. The surgery itself was ok but the three week waiting with an elephant like trunk hanging from the forehead was horrific. I didn't leave my home for all that time and the worst thing was that I could not see my grandchildren for fear of scaring them After three weeks the second surgery was done which removed the hanging trunk. It's been two months and my nose already looks normal and gets better by the day. I don't know how I did it but I got through it. My nose looks normal again. I give thanks for both Dr. Gross and and for Dr. Bustillo for doing such a great job. I'm fortunate to have been recommended to both doctors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Edward A Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward A Gross in this video.
Dr. Edward A Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.