Dr. Edward Gutek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gutek?

My Surgery

Posted on September 21st, 2014

I am very happy about how I was treated from the time of my first appointment until the completion of my surgery. The staff has been great and I think the results have been terrific. Dr. Gutek is very professional and my experience has been great!

Excellent Result

Posted on December 9th, 2013

An excellent result and great post-op care for a reduction. Anticipated post pain and well advised of care.Nipple sensation near normal.Most symptoms of large breasts are gone . Reputation as "the Best " still stands in spite of other comments.

happy w/ results

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I have very little pain and love the results after 11 days. He did a fabulous job! Thank you!

Mommy Makeover

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr. Gutek was referred to me by a friend. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and with a no-nonsense approach. I'm so pleased with my results. His nurses connect with you and are very polite. I highly recommend him.

Gratitude to Dr. Gutek

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. G was so kind and caring in taking care of my 19 year old who suffers from Poland Syndrome and needed an augmentation in her right breast. We are so thankful to Dr. G for his kindness. My daughter has regained her confidence now that her breasts are the same..Much gratitude to Dr. G....

Very Satisfied

Posted on November 11th, 2010

My wife had breast lift with augmentation and tummy tuck after having our children. I was very apprehensive about her undergoing the procedure. She looked great already and I did not want to risk her health or have her be in pain. She wanted to do the procedures because she had a lot of scar tissue from c-sections and her breasts were sagging. She was in a lot of pain following the surgery and handled this by taking pain pills. Three days after the surgery she was fealing a lot better. A week after she was functioning normally and felt well. It took her a few weeks to regain full energy. She will need some more time to heal before strenuous exercise. We are both very happy with her results. Dr. Gutek came highly recommended to us and we would recommend him to others. We really could not be happier with the job that he did.

breast reduction and tummy tuck

Posted on March 26th, 2009

i had great results with dr. gutek and would recommend him to everyone

Do not choose this doctor for ANY procedure!

Posted on June 19th, 2008

Had a breast lift and liposuction of the upper arm with disasterous results. The scars from the lift are horrible! The liposuction procedure left my upper arms 'dimpled'. Did not advise that this was a possibility.

Posted on December 8th, 2014