2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Edward H Kim?

World class service in my back yard!

Imagine the fear of one day thinking I am healthy as can be and the next day being diagnosed with colon cancer. I know that there are many fine surgeons in my home area (Walnut Creek), but like everyone else I wanted the best. After lengthy research it was clear that UCSF had world class surgeons and an integrated program to be sure each patient received fully coordinated care. Dr Kim was so thorough clinically as well as being compassionate at each step along the way. My surgery was on a Friday afternoon and I was home on Monday afternoon. Not because they were kicking me out but because I felt so good!The care from Dr. Kim, his office staff, the hospital staff, the residents and fellows, was beyond expectations. No waiting, no ego, just amazing care.

Chronic Idiopathic Constipation

Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.

Dr. Edward H Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.