The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Brighton, MA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Umass Memorial Medical Center and St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Smith has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Edward Smith has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Edward Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Umass Memorial Medical Center
St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
53 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.