Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward D Habeeb has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Worst visit ever. Not professional at all. Husband asked 1 question I asked 1 and dr habeeb said "if he ask anymore questions it's going to make him go insane." He looked at x-rays for less than 30 seconds, I know that because I just handed him the cd. He left room to get coffee. He was yelling down the hall for each supplies he needed They already had wrong pt paper in chart within first 1 minute of appt. They never got referral. Pt first sent 5x. Oh... Anthems sending it right. I said no. He ripped bandaid off. Didn't even clean wound!! I had to tell him to not do cast over wound. Dr noticed fractured toe but They never looked at toe They said they don't do appts like that but has to be separate. I said I should have been told that and we wouldn't have Come here. I had to find nurse to ask if our appt was done or if dr coming back
Dr. Habeeb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1974
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Edward D Habeeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward David Habeeb Md, 300 Medical Pkwy Ste 304, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Edward D Habeeb is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.