Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward W Halpren has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
Don't waste your time! The office staff could care less about you! I was seeing Dr. Halpren for fertility issues & 2 months out of the 4 months of seeing him the office closed without any notification to their patients! & I was unable to get the medicine that is required to be taken on a specific day. They have the ability to message patients, even from home. But not once did they reach out & say they were closing!! I called day after day leaving messages & NOTHING! My families dream of growing was shattered due to their carelessness. I've spoken to other women & found out they've had the same experience!!
I just had my first child and I chose Dr. Halpren's office for the reason's I was having conception problems. Since the first day I walked through his office doors have I ever thought of going to another doctor's office. They are courteous. I have never had a problem getting in the same day if needed. I have had to wait a few times but with a OBGYN doctor you should already expect that. Would you want to wait if you were pregnant and in the hospital for someone that is just doing a check up? Dont think so LOL. The longest I have waited for him to come was 30 minutes which I didn't mind. My favorite thing about Halpren is he spends lots of time with you, he explains everything to make sure you know whats going on or what to expect and he always ask if you have questions. I never feel rush and always feel like I do matter which is the most important thing. From beginning to end Halpren and his staff make me feel so comfortable. I have never once said I dont want to go to the doctors. I love going and always look foward to my visits. I wouldnt change him or his office for anything. He better be around for my future babies is all I have to say!!!
I was very disappointed in the treatment I received by Doctor Halpren and his staff.I was told to "grow up" and "act like an adult" by Doctor Halpren himself after waiting for over an hour after my scheduled appointment. I was in severe pain and felt that he did not care or wanted to understand the way I have been feeling and my symptoms. After being told some results(Which were not good) and what needed to be done I constantly felt that I was not given the opportunity to ask questions and feel comfortable with my decision to proceed. I am not happy with my decision to have seen him now my 3rd time and and going to another doctor to get another opinion and the procedure needed. I believe a doctor, especially in this area of practice should be caring and understanding to their patients feelings and needs. He in no way shape or form fit this criteria.
36 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Edward W Halpren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Womens Care, 14271 Metropolis Ave Ste B, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward W Halpren in this video.
Dr. Edward W Halpren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.