Dr. Edward Halpren Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Halpren?

Worst experience of my life!!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Don't waste your time! The office staff could care less about you! I was seeing Dr. Halpren for fertility issues & 2 months out of the 4 months of seeing him the office closed without any notification to their patients! & I was unable to get the medicine that is required to be taken on a specific day. They have the ability to message patients, even from home. But not once did they reach out & say they were closing!! I called day after day leaving messages & NOTHING! My families dream of growing was shattered due to their carelessness. I've spoken to other women & found out they've had the same experience!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

excellent office. been with him for 12 years and can't be happier

Patient

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I just had my first child and I chose Dr. Halpren's office for the reason's I was having conception problems. Since the first day I walked through his office doors have I ever thought of going to another doctor's office. They are courteous. I have never had a problem getting in the same day if needed. I have had to wait a few times but with a OBGYN doctor you should already expect that. Would you want to wait if you were pregnant and in the hospital for someone that is just doing a check up? Dont think so LOL. The longest I have waited for him to come was 30 minutes which I didn't mind. My favorite thing about Halpren is he spends lots of time with you, he explains everything to make sure you know whats going on or what to expect and he always ask if you have questions. I never feel rush and always feel like I do matter which is the most important thing. From beginning to end Halpren and his staff make me feel so comfortable. I have never once said I dont want to go to the doctors. I love going and always look foward to my visits. I wouldnt change him or his office for anything. He better be around for my future babies is all I have to say!!!

performed a very difficult surgery on me

Posted on June 21st, 2011

was very caring and followed thru on all the terrible post op problems I had

HORRIBLE, Could not believe it!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I was very disappointed in the treatment I received by Doctor Halpren and his staff.I was told to "grow up" and "act like an adult" by Doctor Halpren himself after waiting for over an hour after my scheduled appointment. I was in severe pain and felt that he did not care or wanted to understand the way I have been feeling and my symptoms. After being told some results(Which were not good) and what needed to be done I constantly felt that I was not given the opportunity to ask questions and feel comfortable with my decision to proceed. I am not happy with my decision to have seen him now my 3rd time and and going to another doctor to get another opinion and the procedure needed. I believe a doctor, especially in this area of practice should be caring and understanding to their patients feelings and needs. He in no way shape or form fit this criteria.

great ob/gyn - nice guy

Posted on November 10th, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Halpren for almost 7 years - he delivered my last child almost 6 years ago. I really like him, he's great and so is his staff. A large waiting room w/lots of parenting mags & a nook for kids -- no TV. The wait can be long sometimes since this is a one-doctor office, and he does hospital checks. Closed on Tuesdays; office takes cash, check or credit/debit cards.

Posted on July 12th, 2015