Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward S Hemphill has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward S Hemphill has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Edward S Hemphill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLexington Orthopedics, 25 Crossing Ln Ste 2, Lexington, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward S Hemphill in this video.
Dr. Edward S Hemphill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, VA.