Dr. Edward J Hepworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Hepworth?

Individualized and excellent care

Dr. Hepworth has been my dr since 2009. He has worked miracles for me. I have some debilitating diseases, but Dr. Hepworth thinks outside the box and has found treatments for me that have been highly effective. I have many dr's, but he is my go-to dr. His staff is also exceptional. They have gone above and beyond my expectations consistently.

Never trust this Dr.

Never go to this Dr...Your life can depend on it.. He did nasal surgery on my husband in April. and 12 hours later he was fighting for his life from toxic shock and sepsis in ICU. ER Dr. stated if I had gotten him there 2 hours later he would not have made it. It damaged his heart and now at 55 he has a pacemaker. I have called office manager to adv. Dr. of this never heard back. They also require payment up front and ins. has paid but we still have not gotten our refund of $1100.00.

Support Staff for Dr. Hepworth is this Office's Downfall

Dr. Hepworth is an incredible ENT who thinks outside of the box & has the ability to assist patients dealing with atypical ENT issues. However, a Dr is only as good as his support team & unfortunately, his staff including his nurse practitioner get low marks for letting things slip through the cracks. The lack of follow through from this office in regards to calling about results in a timely manner, to reaching out to a physician to discuss patient history or sending along paperwork, is abysmal

And I've seen them all

This is the only doctor who agreed to treat me medically and not surgically. Best experience with an ENT that I have ever experienced!

Sinus infection

Dr. Hepworth is the most extraordinary doctor I have ever met. He uses wit, a broad knowledge of many subjects, a steady hand in the O.R., and a true sense of compassion as a healer.

Exceptional Results!

I had a previous ENT that did good work (not great) on my sinus areas and virtually no follow-up work. As a result, I became progressively worse. I went to Dr. Hepworth to finish the work that should have been done by the previous ENT. Dr. Hepworth excels in many areas. Aside from the areas I have rated positive with 4 out of 4 stars, Dr. Hepworth has a smart after surgery treatment plan with the follow-up visits. This treatment plan ensures there is not scar tissue or other damage during the healing process. I am just a few weeks after surgery and I already feel MUCH BETTER! I have friends who have been treated by Dr. Hepworth who promise me that it gets better over time but I would already give 5 out of 4 stars if I could. Thank you!

Superb physician!

Dr. Hepworth is not only an extremely proficient physician, but a kind and caring one. He also is able to relate to patients on any level. He is very knowledgable about the latest medications and treatments and always tries to provide his patients with immediate relief in the least invasive way if at all possible. You can trust that whatever treatment he suggests/provides will always be the best option for that condition. Amazing physician...wish more were as talented and caring as he is!

Truly Helped Me!!

I saw many Doctors befor seeing Dr. Hepworth. They did not know what was wrong, and some didn't seem to really care to find out. What a blessing it was to find Dr. Hepworth! He correctly diagnosed me the first time he saw me, ran several tests to confirm (tests I was told I did not need, or that would take up to a month to schedule) Dr. Hepworth had it all worked out and confirmed with in DAYS. It's been about a month and a half since I first met him. He's worked his tail off to help me! I feel MUCH better!!!

Patient with surgical correection

Dr Hepworth nd his entire staff are superb in every area. Staff is kind, efficient, caring and understanding.Dr Hepworth is a warm, sincere and very sharp individual who has performed sinus surgery on my daughter and now myself. Excellent results for both of us. I highly recommend Dr Hepworth to anyone having any type of sinus distress.

Amazing doctor!

I recently went to see Dr. Hepworth on a recommendation of a friend. I had seen many other ENT's and when I met Dr. Hepworth I knew I had found my doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He is also discovered issues that no other doctor had yet diagnosed. I really feel that he will help me and I may need to have surgery to remove my scar tissue that another surgeon basically botched. Knowing what I do know about Dr.Hepworth I would feel very comfortable using him as my surgeon and ongoing ENT.

Dr. Hepworth is a very caring and kind doctor. He doesnt want to "mask" the problem, he wants to get to the root of the problem and correct what is wrong. I have the highest regard for him.

Excellent service and attention to his patients

Dr. Edward J Hepworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.