Dr. Edward Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Herman?

Fantastic

Dr. Herman is very understanding he listens, and is helping me tremendously. When speaks to me it is most profound and makes sense for every day living....I am so fortunate to have found him. I can not say enough about this man his staff and the care and concern they have given to me.Thank you Doctor you have been a God send to me!!!!!!!!

wow

I have seem a few doctors before but none that have asked these types of questions that he has. he doesn't judge and he makes me feel at ease. I know i have found my psychiatrist!

Adult ADHD

Dr. Edward Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.