Dr. Edward Herrman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward Herrman?

Contented

Posted on November 19th, 2017

I am always very content with the professionalism that is conducted within the office, and the way that the office ladies treat everyone. Always pleasant and helpful to answer any question that anyone may have. Always respectful, never irate when someone may not hear them. The doctor's associate I see is also so very personable and professional with helping me understand the insurance procedures for the service I see her about.

Wonderful

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Dr. Herrman had very good news for me, so that was most important. Dr. always spends time with you so that you understand what your status in and what future plans might be.

Informative

Posted on November 18th, 2017

The visit was good and informative. I wish the Dr would have addressed my pain issue. I hope the protocol he suggests with the antibiotics works. So far I am still in pain.

Very professional

Posted on November 18th, 2017

I did not wait very long and the technician doing the ultrasound was very professional.

Knowledgeable

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I saw the nurse practitioner, she was knowledgeable, on time, explained everything well.

They are so nice to me

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Time allowed to understand my condition and treatment.

Kind

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I like the short wait time and the kind treatment I received.

Extremely kind

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I was given an appointment on very short notice, which I appreciated. The staff, both on the phone and in the office, were extremely kind and friendly, as was Dr. Herrmann. They listened to me!

Staff are friendly

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Friendly staff even during the ac being out. I was there only a short time while they had to work all day in it.

On time

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I had a 9:20 PM appointment and was called in less than 10 minutes.

Knowledgeable

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Treatment started on the appointed time and the nurse that performed the treatment was very professional and knowledgeable.

excellent

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Excellent physician and knowledgeable staff.