Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Holden Jr
Dr. Edward Holden Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Holden is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Holden Jr has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward Holden Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Edward Holden Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Edward Holden Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward Holden Jr - Posted on July 18th, 2012
Friendly, caring professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward Holden Jr - Posted on May 4th, 2009
Dr. Holden always greets with a smile and asks about my family. He shows a personal interest and takes his time with you until you are satisfied. A real credit to the practice! In the hospital, he came every day to check up on my status regardless of the time. Always personable and always professional.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Holden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Mountain View Hospital
29 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Edward Holden Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Holden Jr's office for more information.
10105 Banburry Cross Dr Las Vegas, NV : (702) 360-7600
3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas, NV : (702) 360-7600
10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson, NV : (702) 407-0110
2300 Corporate Cir Henderson, NV : (702) 731-8224
6850 N Durango Dr Las Vegas, NV : (702) 731-8224
3131 La Canada St Las Vegas, NV : (702) 933-9400
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Holden Jr, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Las Vegas, NV, in this video.
Dr. Edward Holden Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.