Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Hollenberg
Dr. Edward Hollenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Southfield, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hollenberg is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and St. John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Hollenberg has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Edward Hollenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.