Dr. Edward B Holm Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward B Holm?

Best doctor I ever had

I was in the hospital and he took time from his vacation to call nurses to check on my status from airport

Listens to you!

GOOD DOCTOR

We lost our long time family doctor due to changes in our insurance. After trying many doctor's offices, non of which we were happy with, life intervened and I was "assigned" Dr. Holm by our insurance company. What a blessing two-fold, (in general he was not accepting new patient at that time)and I finally got a wonderful doctor. Though he deals with more of the senior generation I feel this benefits me more (I am under 50). He listens to what you have to say. Answers questions and you come away feeling you were taken care of. No rushing and explains things, CARING!The only down fall is that my entire family cannot be treated by Dr. Holm. As an internist he only accepts adult patients. We were very exicted when he started accepting new patients and my husband was able to pick him up as his primary doctor too. Thank you Dr. Holm for being the doctor you are.