Dr. Edward H Illions Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward H Illions?

Just be ready to wait for hours to be seen....

I'm glad to share that I had a positive experience with Dr.Illion since I was able to conceive after only two cycles of clomid. The only problem I have with the office is the ridiculous amount of time you have to spend waiting to be seen. I spent entire mornings just waiting! Luckily I was free over the summer and was able to spend hours on end waiting but for other people who had to work it must be very hard to manage this waste of their time. I say waste since at times, the office would be empty and I STILL had to wait over an hour.

A Godsend

Dr. Illions has great bedside manner. He explained everything so well to my husband and I. He takes the time to call back in a timely manner and even answers emails! I was referred to him by a family friend and I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a professional physician who really cares abouts his patients. God bless Dr. Illions!

Lousy experience/wasted a year of my time

This doctor seemed nice and knowledgeable but in reality, he wasted over a year of my time which is a huge problem when you are dealing with infertility. He was essentially incompetent in his practice with me. I would not recommend him unless your infertility issues are quite mild and/or you are very young but even then I would have serious reservations.

Greast Doctor!!!

Dr. Illions is by far one of the most caring and professional doctors I have been to. He always follows up when I have any questions or concerns promptly, no matter how many questions I have, he is always there for me professionally. He is honest and trustworthy, with a great bedside manner. I beleve he genuinely cares aout his patients. He also has a great staff supporting him in the Hartsdale office. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Illions to others.

Dr. Edward H Illions is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartsdale, NY.