Dr. Edward Irby Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Irby Jr?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

dr irby gave me shots in rt side excellent. when i had shots in left side he was running late, upon receiving shot in left side i had two severe pains in back from neck to foot, after shots his only comment was sorry for the discomfort as he walked to his computer to get ready for his next patient

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Doctors who used to be patient centered seem now to be more process oriented. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as medicine has become more of a science than an art, but it creates a distance between the provider of care and the patient.

Very good experience

Posted on March 11th, 2015

He was very clear about what was to be done.

Excellent care

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Irby and his staff provided excellent care for me during a problem with my back. After trying antiinflammatories and physical therapy without improvement we decided on surgery. The surgery and recovery went well, with no real problems during the the recovery period. Appointments with Dr. Irby or Lindsey, the PA working with him, were easy to schedule, complete and required very little waiting time. Both of them were professional, caring and would take the time to explain their findings and answer my questions. I would highly recommend this team.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I had been in constant pain for almost a year in both my back and leg from a ruptured disk and sciatica when I first visited Dr. Irby. After non-surgical methods brought no relief, he talked to me about other options, but did not pressure me at all. I decided to have surgery and am so glad I did. I felt immediate relief the day of surgery! His staff was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and Dr. Irby himself even called me a couple of days after surgery to check in. I'm feeling better than I have in years and I would definitely recommend Dr. Irby.

Posted on April 27th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Irby from another doctor. This was my 3rd back surgery. Dr Irby, Lindsay and their staff demonstrated a level of understanding, compassion, and help that is not found often enough in today's medical world. They went above and beyond to help me fight Anthem who was refusing to pay for the fusion. The surgery is awesome, I am 4 months post op and doing great. Of all the things this office did, Dr. Irby calling my Wife on Christmas to check on me (Surgerey was 12/19) impressed us. She is a nurse and does not see this level of Dr. involvement often enough. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Irby.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I felt well taken care of from the first time I walked in their office.

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Irby. His knowledge was great and his ability to explain the problem was great.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Dr. Irby is a caring, thorough, excellent surgeon. My experience with him during spinal surgery went extremely well. Pain was minimal, recovery went very well. I followed his instructions to the letter, and results were great. I would recommend Dr. Irby to anyone with spinal problems. He knows what he is doing and is a skilled physician. His staff is also very good.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Irby. Sugery well extremely well and I have recovered with no pain. Excellent Doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2009

I felt like Dr. Irby really cared about me. His staff was very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Irby to anyone and have sent my family to him.

Posted on November 10th, 2017