Dr. Edward Kaplan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kaplan?

Caring doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2017

He was very

Sgws merchandising manager

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Edward Kaplan is a great Doctor, and he knows very well how to treat patients, he tell you exactly the way it is. The staff out front when you walk in are very pleasant, Carmen, Jennifer, and Gladis, I thought that my insurance company was not going to cover all my treatments, but Lisa in accounting was amazing, she called my insurance company and they covered everything. He has a great staff when you get ready to see the Doctor, Mellisa, and Cortney are amazing always very pleasant. and the professional staff that help you with the treatments are also amazing, and they make you feel good everyday "Kristine, Emillo.Denisha,Scott, Sarah, Daniel, Elisabeth" My treatments lasted 8 weeks, And I was their Monday thru Friday doing my treatments, and I felt like one of the family there. Even when I left they would always say get plenty of rest, and on Friday they would say have a nice weekend. My treatments went by very fast, and I looked forward of going to see Doctor Kaplan's staff , because they were all so amazing and always smiling. Thank you all for your help Alan H. Rilen

To my dear Dr. Edward Kaplan

Posted on November 11th, 2017

To express my gratitude to Dr. Kaplan, there are not enough words for the great work of a brilliant man, who has given me and my family new hope in life. Dr. you and your lovely wife can come anytime for a delicious PAELLA at our place. Antonio Bardaji

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I found him thorough and to the point and Dr Kaplan would pull no punches. Recommend him highly. The doctor was excellent.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor phenomenal staff

Glad I chose Dr. Edward J. Kaplan as my Radiation Oncologist.

Posted on April 17th, 2017

A prostate cancer diagnosis is never easy to hear. After I met with Dr. Kaplan I knew I was in excellent hands. Dr. Kaplan is intelligent, knowledgeable in his field and easy to talk to. He tailored a plan for my condition and I was able to complete the radiation treatments with little or no side effects and never missed a day of work. The front office staff is so pleasant and scheduling was easy with never any significant waiting. The facility is spotless and the nurses and technicians were awesome. They make you feel comfortable being there. The seed implantation was completed and I took off work the day after the procedure with only minor discomfort. Dr. Kaplan is extremely skilled and I am so glad I took care of this diagnosis.

You can place you trust with Dr. Kaplan and staff!

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Though visiting Dr. Kaplan's office for a serious reason, he and his staff immediately puts you at ease. Everyone is caring, friendly and professional. It is clear that you are their priority and committed to your treatment. You are comfortable placing yourself in their very capable hands.

Highly recommend to anyone in need of his service.

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I Just finished treatments for my prostate cancer. I considered surgery and radiation. After extensive research and talking to a number of Doctors and cancer survivor I decided on radiation. With my first visit and treatment with Doctor Kaplan and his staff I knew I had made the correct choice. I can't say enough of how professional and courteous Doctor Kaplan and the staff were to me and to all the other patients I came to know in the waiting room during my weeks of treatment. I never heard one negative comment from the other patients, a first for any Doctor's office I've visited. The radiation technicians were especially professional, respectful with the best attitude I have ever experienced at any Doctor office or medical facility. The Technicians became more like friends and showed that they truly care for all their patients. When ever the subject of my prostate cancer comes up, and it often does, I tell all male friends, family and acquaintances to get their PSA checked and if a need arises see Doctor Kaplan. I highly recommend this Doctor and his Professional and gifted staff!

The Best

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Excellent care and excellent staff

Dr. Kaplan And Staff.

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I receive Radiation therapy for 43 consecutive days. The facilities are modern and cheerfully decorated. The reception Staff was very attentive and efficient. From my first consult, I was impressed with the professionalism Dr. Kaplan showed. He explained in great depth my treatment options. he then laid out a care plan. that I agreed to. I was greeted for my first day by friendly nurses and what would be my therapy team for the next 8 1/2 weeks. I hardly ever had to wait. My therapists, Stephanie, Erika and Mike were a real class act. Although I will not miss the cancer, I will certainly miss that Team of cheerful pros. They never failed to make me feel special. I also must recognize the nurses Melissa and Kaitlin, 2 wonderful professionals.

Best Dr.'s Office Ever

Posted on March 13th, 2017

In my 70 years of life, I have been to many doctor's offices. Many were very good, others not so much. I can honestly say with no trepidation that this office is the most competent, caring, patient and friendly I have ever experienced. I am not the kind of person who passes out compliments gratuitously. The cleanliness of the office was impeccable. The entire staff from the receptionists who greeted you, the nurses and the technicians could not do more to put you at ease. All that being said, it would mean nothing without what I consider to be the most competent practitioner I have known.. In some very troubling times, I made a great choice.

Was the best service I have had in the USA!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

From the first day to the last I feel protected and safe. The whole crew was the best I ever had.