Dr. Edward J Tanner III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Tanner III?

League of His Own

After many years of being seen by specialist after specialist, I was referred to Dr. Tanner in hopes of getting some answers for a number of issues. After one appointment he agreed to do a surgery that I had begged previous Doctors for. During that procedure, he corrected my currant issues as well as finding an even bigger one. He ultimately saved my life, of which my family and I will be forever grateful. He treats you as though you're family. I have never felt uncomfortable or unsure when speaking with him, regardless of the topic. He is truly in a league of is own.

Wonderful

Dr. Tanner and his staff are professional in every way. His bedside manner and genuine care for me as the patient was wonderful. He takes his time, listens and is extremely knowledgeable. He never rushed appointments and always took time to answer all my questions. He is the most professional physician I have ever had.

Excellent!

He's unbelievable and a terrific person, as well as physician

Phenomenal doctor-kind, caring, skilled, compassionate, great bedside manner. Very professional.

Saved my life!

Dr. Tanner's knowledge, dedication and compassion gave me a second chance in life. Thanks to him and his staff I am a survivor of stage 3 ovarian cancer.

Most compassionate and caring physician I have ever met.

Dr. Edward J Tanner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.