Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Jacobson MD
Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Good Shephard Medical Center - Linden, Good Shepherd Health System and Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edward Jacobson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Edward Jacobson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Best OB/GYN I Ever Had!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward Jacobson - Posted on April 29th, 2010
I started seeing Dr. Jacobson 25 years ago, right before I became pregnant with my twins. He saw me through that successful pregnancy, through a C-Section, through yearly check-ups, through various illnesses, and through menopause. His diagnoses & treatments have always been on target, and his bedside manner is unequaled. Dr. Jacobson is tops in my book!!!
Dr. Jacobson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Shephard Medical Center - Linden
Good Shepherd Health System
Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
Longview Regional Hospital
39 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Edward Jacobson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Jacobson's office for more information.
1111 N 6th St Longview, TX : (903) 758-0731
Locations & Directions1111 N 6th St, Longview, TX
Dr. Edward Jacobson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.