Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward L Jansen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Very thorough exam, complete, accurate answers to all my questions. I've known MANY physicians (work related), Dr Jansen has always demonstrated a very high, up-to-date knowledge of medicine. If you wish to see a doctor two or three times a week for an hour at a time, get 5 cents and call Lucy, respect Dr Jansen's time and talent by allowing him to see patients who have valid needs and requirements.
Dr Jansen was my doctor for many, many years. I thought he was okay at first but found out quickly that he cared more about himself than his patients. He always made me feel as if I was bothering him and/or was a burden to him. He rarely listened to my needs and concerns, and I found that he was not someone I could trust to be looking out for my best interest. Please be very careful if you choose to see this doctor and I strongly suggest that you get a 2nd opinion after seeing him.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Jansen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1985
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Edward L Jansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Endocrinology, 8645 Martin Way E Bldg 2, Lacey, WA
Dr. Edward L Jansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lacey, WA.