Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edward Johnson has the following 1 expertise
- Holistic Health
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Ed Johnson was the best physician I have ever been to. He takes the time needed to find out exactly what is your problem. Not only does he find the problem but always has the solution! I miss him as my doctor. I moved to another state and it is impossible for me to see him. He is a wonderful man and physician. A person like him is almost impossible to find. You would be lucky to be under his care!
I went to this doctor a few years back. I don't know what he is like now, but he had a lousy bedside manner, including berating me when in private. His manner changed the minute the door was open, however. He had to go back and be re-trained after practicing for a long time. I heard that this was because of sanctions against him (that he had to go back to residency in order to keep his license). I do not know if this is true, but I believe it. Now he comes to your home and fancies himself to be another "Patch Adams". Believe me, Patch Adams he is not!!
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Georgia Medical Center
40 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions308 Central Ave, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Dr. Edward Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sault Sainte Marie, MI.