Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward H Junn has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Edward H Junn has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Edward H Junn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward H Junn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I pinched off the end of my finger in a piece of machinery. When the severed piece was presented to him he looked insulted/panicked and said emphatically in my hearing. "I can't do that!" His decision was medically sound, but his manner was far from tactful. When a student nurse entered the room ( with an ID tag hanging on her neck) he mistook her for a relative of mine. He washed the wound and dressed it leaving the bone protruding out the end of the open wound, telling me it would heal over. I saw a hand specialist who was visibly disturbed with Dr Junn's handiwork. He found multiple bone fragments still in the wound. He performed surgery the next day to remove the fragments and grind the bone back just enough so he could close the skin over it. Everything that should have been done in the ER. I don't mean to bash anyone but these are the facts and human lives and well being are at stake. Dr. Junn, you may be highly qualified for certain medical positions and I recognize the need to learn by experience but please don't put humans at risk by taking a position over your head without a superior back-up. Perhaps St Alphonsus medical center bears the blame for asking too much of you. Thanks for doing your best. I think everything will turn out ok in the end and am not bitter at you. Life is a journey. Keep on.
30 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1988
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEdward Junn Md, 9742 NW Skyview Dr, Portland, OR
Dr. Edward H Junn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.