- Baptist Health Medical Center Little Rock
- CHI St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward K Gardner has 2 locations
Dr. Edward K Gardner has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Edward K Gardner has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Edward K Gardner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Edward K Gardner
Dr. Gardner graduated from the University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Gardner works in Little Rock, AR and 1 other location and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center Little Rock, CHI St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center, Arkansas Children's Hospital and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock.