Dr. Edward Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gardner?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Best bedside manner I have ever seen. Very friendly and did a fantastic job on my surgery. I would recommend him to family and friends!

Mrs

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. Gardner was excellent with my father!!! He is non hearing and dr. Gardner made sure that he knew what we were discussing the whole appt. The complete staff was very helpful through the whole process of getting dad his hearing aids!!!) thank you so very much!!!!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

He the best doctor, he really takes care of me not only when I was at the hospital on 2005 but on every appointment, He saves my life, Thank you!

Great Dr

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I felt like this clinic was very thorough. They gave me a hearing test first. Dr. Gardner was very likeable, but he seemed to be impatient as I was telling him my symptoms. As a physician I suppose he knows specific terms to describe certain kinds of dizziness. I know one word---DIZZY. AND i keep my eyes closed when I'm having my dizzy spells, therefore I don't know if the room's spinning, things are moving, etc. He wanted to know these things and I realy couldn't tell him. Other than that, I felt like he spent an ample amount of time with me. I felt like he very knowledgable in his field . He had a very good bedside manner and very personable. I would recommend Dr. Gardner to anyone who needs a good ENT.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Gardner is the best in his field. I was diagnosed carefully and felt like I was talking to a friend. I reccomend him to everyone who needs a excellent ENT.

I was there on 10/9/12

Posted on October 10th, 2012

First class operation and not the arrongant type of Doctor I have had in the past.Grade A plus

Posted on September 27th, 2012

A doctor that brags and says that he is going to do things to help you and never does. Very arrogant and does not listen at all

Poor patient relations /customer service

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Trying to make an appointment was extremely difficult The male receptionist is very rudeHe is booked up too far even for a critical work inPain doesnt mean anyyhing to these cretins

michael ward

Posted on July 12th, 2012

hes the best

Would definitely recommend !

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

It means a lot to me to feel like a Doctor his HEARING what I am saying AND that he takes the time to TALK to you and explain his treatment plan. Dr. Gardner does this and then some. He made me feel like he had been my doctor for years. I feel very confident in his abilities and would recommend 100%. I also liked the fact that he is so down-to-earth. Most Doctors, or people in general, with such good looks seem to be a little snobbish, but not Dr. Gardner. He gets an A+ in all areas!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Gardner is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. You can immediately tell that he is genuinely concerned about his patients and that he is very thorough. In my opinion, he goes above and beyond to make sure his patients get to feeling better as soon as possible. He even follows up! If it is an emergency, you can be sure he will get you in very quickly! He got me in within a day when I was in extreme pain from a fungal ear infection. If you don't have insurance, he offers a discount for self-pay. To top it off, he has a great sense of humor! Dr. Gardner will be my first call for any further complications I may have within his area of expertise and my first recommendation to anybody with ear, nose or throat problems! We need more doctors like Dr. Gardner!

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I wish I could give Dr. Gardner 5 stars out of 4 because he goes above and beyond as a doctor. My 6 year old and 2 year old children love going to see him. Not only does he have an outstanding beside manner he is also a GREAT doctor. I have never felt compelled to write a review on any doctor we have ever seen until now. If you or your child needs an ENT rest assured that Dr. Gardner will take care of you all.