Dr. Edward Kassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kassman?

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Systematic; some may find this off-putting. Spends as much time as it takes with you.

Recommend!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Best of the Best

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kassman going on 4 years now. He brought me out of a lifelong fog. After years of bad doctors and inappropriate medications, Dr. Kassman is truly a life saver. He is a briliant old man, and very kind. His visits are thorough and well worth the price. I highly recommend him.

Dr, Kassman is a great and caring Dr.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Kassman has been treating my child who has a very difficult mental illness. He is very careful about changes in medications and makes sure to continually check labs to make sure medications are not causing other side effects. I often do not have a wait time. Only a couple of times in two years have I had to wait 15 min. He is very responsive when you call and leave a message even after hours. I think is GREAT!

The Best Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Dr Kassman is an execellent Doctor, he is very carring, sweet, explain everything very easy to understand,he had been treatmenting for 8 years now and I feel Wonderful, I reborn with his accurate diagnostic! I finally feel freedom in my life, I feel happy then ever. My best wishes he have a long long life because I don't know what I will do with out him. Dr.Kassman is the Best.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Kassman for over 2.5 years - no change in meds- and he still wants to see me every month (@$110) he has apts Mon/Tues/Wens - but always runs 30min late. Will want to tinker with your perscriptions - no regard for situational stress symptoms. Great about emergency apts and phone calls when office is closed.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Kassman is a excellent doctor, caring, patient. Im very happy with the medical treatment; he had change my life and I feel like I new person, I recomend 100% you visit him, if you want to get better and feel the freedom of live.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kassman definitely knows what he's talking about. If you ask him for a more detailed explanation of your disorder(s)/treatment options, he is more than willing to describe the biochemistry behind them at a level that is easily accessible.

Over-medicates and does not really listen

Posted on April 13th, 2011

This doctor does not listen to anything you have to say other then the same questions he asks everytime you come in. He prescibed me Luvox, then when I tried to go off of it told me the horrible withdrawals I was experiencing were all in my head. He told me SSRI's should not cause withdrawal. He will give you a medication for every single emotion you have until you find yourself on 8 different meds. Not a good doctor if you want someone who listens to how you are actually feeling! Noit sure how he has gotten such good ratings from 4 other people!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr. Kassman is a caring and incredibly knowledgeable psychiatrist. He explains what is going on with you so that you understand. I'm so glad that he was recommended to me!

Posted on June 7th, 2017