Dr. Edward Kavle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kavle?

unprofessional environment

Posted on September 8th, 2016

The office staff is rude beyond anything I have ever experienced, which did not seem to be of any concern to the doctor. I posted about my negative experience on their facebook page thinking that perhaps the office manager might care about how the staff was acting. Got a letter a short time later stating that they would be "unable" to assist us any longer with our childrens medical care. In my opinion this is completely unprofessional. It was a favor though really, because it showed us how poorly placed the priorities of the practice are. Good riddance.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I have been going there with my children for the last 12 years with my children and now I'm bring my grandson there love all the doctors except dr kate

Good Doctor, Horrible Staff

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr. Kavle has been kind and attentive to our children since we began seeing him, as have the other practitioners at the office. Some of the people at the front desk, however, go out of their way to make life difficult, either when phoning in or when stopping in to get forms for insurance, etc. Unless you have super-prestigious insurance, they treat you like dirt. In addition, there is never any follow-up. They are just too busy -- and in some cases, passive-aggressive -- to give the human touch that a pediatrician's office should have.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

What a jerk! I'm appalled at how rude and uncaring he was.

D

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2010

If you like talking to your doctor (and even if you like doing your own research), Dr. Kavle is amazing. He really knows his stuff, has had great medical experience that he brings to the daily practice, and yet he's very willing to discuss difference in opinion without any ego getting in the way. And can you believe it, he also can draw blood from a baby AND makes my daughter laugh! I wish all pediatricians were like Dr. Kavle!

Posted on August 9th, 2016