Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward S Kelley
Dr. Edward S Kelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Kelley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward S Kelley has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Edward S Kelley has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Edward S Kelley has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward S Kelley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I have been to Dr. Kelley several times over the last few years and have always had my pain resolved. Most recently I had a bulging disc in my back that was causing me terrible pain. I was a little nervous of getting an epidural but am very thankful that I did. Not only was the process rather painless, but my pain is gone. Dr. Kelley has consistently provided me with good advice and effective injections. He is not the type to just hand out pills. If that's what you are looking for, he is not your guy. But if you are looking for real solutions to your pain, he is the best!
Terrible bedside manner, lacks compassion, takes patients like an assembly line, if his procedure doesn't work he could care less, never even bothers to offer a suggestion as he ushers you out of his facility in more pain than you came in with! Doesn't even get in touch with you after you phone his office twice as you are still in pain.....he could care less!!!!!!
Dr. Kelly saw my wife for pelvic pain. He took a careful medical history and he examined her. His diagnosis of a spine fracture was confirmed by a CT scan. Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Edward S Kelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsEdward Sean Kelley Md, 730 Goodlette Rd N Ste 203, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward S Kelley in this video.
Dr. Edward S Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.