Dr. Edward W Kelly Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward W Kelly?

Uncaring Doctor and staff

The care that I received after surgery, and until now, 2 months later, is very discouraging. No response to pain control. They treat the patient like they know nothing. I wish I would have had my surgery and follow up somewhere else. I don't know how they have such a good reputation.

Patient

I would not recommend Dr. Kelly for any surgery. I woke up from my surgery with no feeling in my fingers. I was badly bruised in the surgical area. My neurologist spoke with him because the feeling never came back. He also recommended a sports doctor who gave me drug and I passed out on the stairs and came out with a traumatic brain injury. The repairs done by him came to the shoulder dislocation and a total shoulder replacement. I still have no feeling in my fingers and I am not the same person.