Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward W Killorin Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I used him for a issue with my prostate, cancer it turned out, I was gave a couple of options for treatment at first I choose surgery but he thought that was not the proper one for me and my age, I was 52 at the time so, so I went with radiation. Now 2 years later the cancer is back and I am facing the issue of cancer all over again..... I wish I would have went with surgery..... if given the chance to do it over I would have to start with... over all I am very displeased with this Doctor. He should have been my advocate instead it seems he didn't care at all.
Dr. Killorin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Edward W Killorin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColumbus Neurology Institute, 1538 13th Ave Ste A, Columbus, GA
Dr. Edward W Killorin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.