Dr. Edward S Kole Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward S Kole?

Better than I ever could of imagined! I'm thrilled.

More than a Surgeon. I was at ease and confident when I met Dr. Kole that I would have Liposuction. He explained everything, easy to speak with and I was completely comfortable.His aftercare continues to be fantastic and I'm 6 weeks out. My results are amazing. Not just Lipo- He sculpted my hips and thighs! Ready to schedule stomach.

Dr Kole is great!! Very pleasd

Don't search anymore.. the experience with Dr. Kole is excellent! Results! Fabulous!

Awesome doctor! Would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Had a tummy tuck done and a breast life Iam very pleased !!

Dr. Kole is truly an outstanding Doctor. He really took his time not only to explain what I needed and why, but alleviating my fears by not making me feel like I was bothering him. What doctor do you know will email you back within an hour to answer any of your questions. Dr. Kole is not only genuine, he is honest. His facility is state of the art with cleanliness being top on the list. Dr. Kole is the only plastic surgeon that ever explained to me in depth the reasoning behind the work I was getting done. Dr. Kole staff is amazing as well. Bonnie has been with Dr. Kole for 18+ years and she is a doll. Going into that office is like a party! What a great experience!! Love my results!

Dr Kole review

Dr. Kole is terrific. He spent time with me, answered all my questions and I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. Would highly recommend him.

Dr Kole review

Dr. Kole was excellent, honest and I love my results of my liposuction, an I am so much more confident.

Amazing doctor

i recently went to Dr Kole for a breast augmentation. He helped me picked the best size for my height and weight that I would ultimately be happy with. My surgery was about an hour and another hour in recovery, which 2 anthesthiologists and dr kole monitored me at all times until I woke up. Dr Kole called me the day of and every day after my surgery until my follow up appt to make sure I was okay. I love that he continuously follows up with his patients. Yes he will want to see you at one week, two weeks, four weeks, and basically the rest of your life. I have friends who have had the same surgery from different doctors with ZERO follow up. Choosing the right doctor for your surgery is important. You will not be disappointed with your experience with Dr Kole.

Dr Kole is great

Dr. Edward Kole is really great I love my new "assets". Thanks Dr. Kole

Happy patient

Dr. Kole is absolutely great. I love the way I look and what he has done to help me regain my self confidence. I would recommend Dr. Edward Kole to all who ask. Thank you again Dr. Kole.

Dr Kole review

Dr Kole is great. He did some"work" on me and I am really pleased. I got my self confidence back and I am truly grateful. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.