Dr. Edward Kowlowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kowlowitz?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Kowlowitz always listened & provided best diagnosis & treatment. I did not like having to see Sheila Abbe. She seemed to care little & had me kicked out of practice. Pain treatment esp w/ all regulations make it difficult for people w/ real alignments & confirmed diagnosis to be treated & be treated w/ respect...NOT like some weak drug addict. Pharmacies are horrible. People who abuse the system hurt all patients & therefore everyone is treated as a "problem." While I never felt this w/ Dr. Kowlowitz, I did w/ rest of staff.

Great Doctor and friendly staff

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Good doctor and felt he was thorough... he doesn't run on time, so you have to plan for that, but other that, felt he was thorough and isn't about just giving meds. I did not want to just take meds or become dependent on them.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Great visit

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I've suffered with lower back pain for many years and seen several doctors in my life but Dr. Kowlowitz really took the time to discuss my symptoms and the different medical treatments I have tried before he made a diagnosis and recommendations. Thank you doctor - I'm finally on the road to recovery.

I was greeted courte..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

I was greeted courteously...and helped graciously by evereryone that I saw.

Dr Kowlowitz was ver..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr Kowlowitz was very detailed in his description of alternative drugs and their strengths. He carefully described the new proposed treatment. He is obviously very knowledgable about his field. I feel that I will be getting expert advice concerning my pain management.

I received Lumbar fa..

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I received Lumbar facet injections with sedation. From this and many previous procedures, the staff and Dr. Kowlowitz are absolutely first rate! They are very knowledgeable and professional. I have been a patient here for 7 years. I am very satisfied with my care.

Great in helping me!

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Dr. Kowlowitz was very straight and to the point about the treatment of my chronic pain. His confidence in treating my condition made me feel in good hands. He was positive that after treatment, I would be able to get away from pain medications. I cannot be more thankful for this coming reality.

Edward Kowlowitz

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr Kowlowitz is a straight forward pain managment Dr. A little "dry", and straight to the point. (I love this, no chit-chat about unrelated things other than my health). I have been a pain patient for 20 yrs. so I have had 4 pain doctors in this time. I recently moved and had to relocate to Indianapolos. The Center for pain managment was kind enough to pick me up where my old Dr left off. If you are looking for a Pain Center to help you, Dr Kowlowitz would be a good choice. If you are searching for the wrong reasons, you need to pass.

Beware!

Posted on September 25th, 2014

I have seen doctor Kowlowitz 3 times. Each visit was over an 11/2 long. I did review patient feedback before going and mostly read that the staff doesn't have great bedside manners. I truly agree on this statement. They hardly talk to you when you arrive. It's like no one wants to be there. I got in a discussion with the office manager due to having problems with a recent prescription with my pharmacy and she accused me of being an addict, and then hung up on me. The only thing I can say is Dr. Kowlowitz was an ok doctor, but dealing with his staff and always having my appointments being over an hour wait it's just not worth it for me.

great

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Had low back pain and all down right side to right foot. Today I am nearly pain free. Thank You

Posted on January 16th, 2014

All the Nurse's & Staff Members are Very Nice & Polite & I feel that they are interested in what I have to say. Sandy is extremely helpful & caring. I have always had good experiences at every visit.