The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward M Kramer
Dr. Edward M Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and Los Alamitos Medical Center. Dr. Kramer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward M Kramer has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This rating is for physician assistant Garett. She stated she was a doctor and has taken multiple biopsies on my son. None of which were necessary. She also told me she could perform MOHS on my skin cancer. I have stopped going to this office. I learned from my new dermatologist that MOHS requires a dermatology training and then one year of formal fellowship training. THIS PA does not have either. PROCEED with caution.
Dr. Kramer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Edward M Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAesthetic Dermatology Laser Center, 3055 W Orange Ave Ste 207, Anaheim, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Kramer in this video.
Dr. Edward M Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.