Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward D Kreske
Dr. Edward D Kreske, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Kreske is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Chelsea Community Hospital. Dr. Kreske has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward D Kreske has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edward D Kreske has the following 3 expertise
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Showing 5 of 16
I went to the ER in Howell and was transferred to St Joe Ann Arbor. I was in Pain like none I've ever experienced. They gave me enough pain meds to knock out a horse and it barely gave me relief. I went through the whole testing processes and they found nothing. I beg them to put me into a coma until they could figure it out and of course they couldn't. It wasn't until Dr. Kreske came and decided that it was the gallbladder and I needed surgery now. When they went in they found that my gallbladder had died and had turned gangrenous. He said it was a tough and nasty surgery and that my gallbladder was as big as he'd ever seen without bursting. There's no doubt that I would would have ended up in a real bad way if he hadn't operated while the other doctors played CYA. Thanks Doc
Dr. Kreske is a very skilled and caring surgeon. He took a lot of time to make sure I understood my medical issue and to explain both my surgical and non-surgical options. He made me feel completely comfortable from my very first visit. I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a stranger. He genuinely seemed to care about my case, In addition I was treated very well by his staff (his receptionist was so nice) and the hospital staff both before and after my surgery that I would highly recommend him to anyone who is faced with a pancreatic surgical problem. What started out as a very scary and stressful time in my life turned into a wonderful experience because of his positive attitude, amazing kindness, and of course his skill as a surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kreske is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Edward D Kreske accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssoc of Gen & Vascular Surgery, 5325 Elliott Dr Ste 104, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward D Kreske in this video.
Dr. Edward D Kreske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.