3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Kryshak?

Finally!!!!

Finally a doctor who knew immediately how to solve my problem!!! I am so that he figured out what was wrong and put me on the way to reaching my goals!!!

He should quit working

VERY GLAD THAT HE IS GOING TO METRO .. HE IS WORTH NOTHING IN MY EYES.. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENT ONLY THE MONEY !! SO IS HIS PA TAMMY DR WANNABE

I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid carcinoma while under the care of Dr. Kryshak. He wanted to be very aggressive in his approach even though current literature no longer supports this. I expressed my concern and in doing so, his office contacted me to tell me that Dr. Kryshak would no longer treat me and that I would need to find a new physician. Given the nature of this diagnosis and the treatment, I was hoping he would explain to me why his approach was best, not just demand it. As a medical student, I did a lot research on the topic and found some disagreement on appropriate treatment. I even contacted a physician that argued we are inappropriately treating it too aggressively. There is a researcher/physician in Japan who has been observing patients with PTC and has concluded observation can be a safe approach. I have also contacted a physician from the Kettering Sloan Institute that is developing a study to observe patients diagnosed with PTC; I was told I was a good candidate for observation. I am convinced Dr. Kryshak is out of date with his treatment and his response to me was not only unprofessional but unethical. Guidelines have changed to reflect new data and this is why it is imperative that physicians keep up to date. This doctor wanted to perform a thyroidectomy, remove lymph nodes, and us radioactive iodine. In the future, this may be the only option for me, but as a 32 year old male, I want to be certain this is the right treatment. Even though the doctor doesn't​ think so, this is a life changing procedure and one that I am no willing to gamble with. PTC is a very slow growing cancer and there is no reason an individual can't wait to make sure they are making the right decision.

Great doctor

I've seen Dr. Kryshak for a good ten years now and he has always been most kind in answering any of my thyroid questions, meaning of test numbers, etc. Always seem to be glad to see you no matter how busy or involved he might be during a visit.

patient

Very knowledgeable and caring person. He listens, and helps. He is a very busy person because of his caring ways and professionalism.

Dr. doesn't listen and will only treat by lab results and doesn't care about the actual patient. I have a thyroid condition and went to him primarily to discuss increased appetite leading to weight gain, about 1-2 lbs. every month for 7-8 months; I've always been on the thin side so gaining a couple lbs. a month was concerning to me. Dr's recommendation was for me to simply not eat, especially when hungry and that would solve the problem! When I saw his medical notes for the visit, he wrote that he discussed weight loss strategies with me and noted my frustration with his recommendations; he failed to put down in his notes that his “weight loss strategies” were to simply not eat!

Solid Doctor known for many years. Best Specialist in the area. Highly recommend. Very busy guy.

Endochrinologist Visit

This Physician did more electronic medical charting during my visit than actual patient care. I was very disappointed. The office staff has very limited personality and the building is cold asthetically. I am always disappointed in this practice but it is so difficult to get into another Specialist that I simply stay. I would not recommed this office.

Doesn't listen

No help

I was in tears after waiting 3 months for the appointment and he barely looked up at me or asked me questions. He scheduled an appointment for 1 year later and let me on my way! I was devastated and really thought I would get some answers finally.

I have asked the dr to test 5

unhappy

I have not been happy. He does only look and numbers and his laptop. He dismisses my symptoms and uses a formula to prescribe medicine. Looking for someone new.

Dr. Edward J Kryshak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.

Dr. Edward J Kryshak Is this you?