Dr. Edward L Baker III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward L Baker III?

Real Doctor

I recommend Dr Baker to everyone I know. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. He has diagnosed problems that specialists haven't heard about. Helped me overcome panic attacks. Helped both daughters and husband for many years. Lots of husbands friends have now switched to Dr Baker because he knows his business. Office staff are a hoot. Love going in there just to chat with them. They understand the teenage daughter issues I am having and they have pity on me. They are great

GREAT DOC!

He knows what he's talking about. Very kind. Caring. And always seems to spend time with me. He never seems like he is just going from person to person like most. He always try's to help and do what ever he can. He is the best I have ever been to.

This Doctor is Judgmental and raises his voice at his patients

I visited Dr Baker 3 times. My first two visits were standard and I was very pleased at first. On my 3rd visit he must have gotten up on the wrong si ...

In and out, with a friendly staff

This has been our family doctor for about three years now. I've never had any problems with scheduling an appointment,and when we go the wait is not too bad either. The staff is polite, and very professional. We would highly recommend Dr. Baker's office, as well as his friendly staff.

Dr. Edward L Baker III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crowley, TX.