Dr. Edward Chen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Chen?

Excellent, Caring Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2017

He understood my past medical issues and carefully gave me the best anesthesia I ever had. No nausea, no sickness. I highly would recommend this doctor.

Very professional

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Excellent doc with awesome bedside manner.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Chen helped me when no one else could. He has different ideas and alternative suggestions on how to handle pain.

Used to be wonderful!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr.Chen used to be an excellent doctor. However, he's totally changed and has disconnected from his patients. His practice has turned into an holistic one - all they seem to want to do is injections, P.T and massage, even if it doesn't help. If that's what you're looking for, this practice may be a good fit for you. Then all you have to do is deal with his office staff, which is a nightmare! Rude and condescending and act like they're doing you a favor by helping you. Overall, I very much miss the old staff and the old Dr.Chen, where you could count on being well cared for and knew they would do whatever they could to relieve your pain.

Discriminates against Over Weight People

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

This Dr discriminates against people with Chronic Pain who are over weight. He refuses to treat you if you don't loose weight. I don't recommend him at all. I'm seeking a lawyer to know my rights. I've been seeing him for over two years and now he pulls my weight as an issue. Trust me I have tried many ways to loose weight to no success. Don't Dr know that overweight people can have pain not related to their weight issues. I'm in shock that he is making this an issue and is refusing to continue treating me His staff is rude especially the main nurse Nancy. PA Hux is a great PA and this isn't coming from him. So if you want to give your money to him for awhile don't be surprise that after a yr or two he discriminates against you for something or another. I dud hear from one lawyer stating that he has to have the same requirements from all of his patients and if he isn't that is discrimination. Any advice and info on how to do class action against this Dr please respond to review.

Thank You!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I would like to thank Dr Chen and his staff for their care and professionalism. Through Dr Chen's care, I am able to have a better overall quality of life. I recommend Dr Chen to anyone in need of pain management. Thank you once again!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor! I have been going to him for over three years and very pleased with him and his staff. He takes time hear you and wants to heal you. He works miracles!

Poor Medical Advise, horrible staff

Posted on March 28th, 2014

This DR. never explains to the patient, what procedure you are going to have. Allows PA to make his procedure appts. Never gets involved with the patient's care. Does not meet my expectations of what a DR> does. No personality, never speaks to you

Very Unhelpful

Posted on March 4th, 2014

They won't allow their patients to take taxis to their appointments. They didn't tell me this until I had taken a day off work and spent money on a taxi (round trip), and waited for over an hour in the waiting room. They are totally irrational and incredibly rude. I am now looking for a new pain management doctor.

Miss neck pain

Posted on June 20th, 2012

It took 1 month from my first contact w the office to get first appt; I do not mind a wait to see a competent doctor.When I declined injections, he really had no suggestions. We decided on physical therapy. I was checked out from the receptionist, but did not have the referral.I knocked on the window and was told they were closed for lunch and I would be contacted later. There was no follow up to get me referred. I had to ask my primary physician to send me to physical therapy.My second visit, Dr asked me what I wanted to do. I paid a $45.00 copay each visit for me to direct my own treatment. Timely follow up w Insurance communications was held up w my file in a pile.About half the staff were unprofessional. The Doctor is a drip of a personality. He acted like it was a real effort to be in the room with me.

satisfied patient