Dr. Edward L Davis Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward L Davis?

Excellent Doctor

I have complete faith in Dr. Davis and like his manner - very forthright, friendly and professional. Have been a patient for 10+ years and am extremely happy with him and his staff.

Agree ! Get a second opinion!

I have always thought Dr Davis seemed a bit inappropriate in his comments in all the years I have went to him He seems to trivialize my concerns at times However , he was quick to try and talk me into a full hysterectomy All I had was an ovarian cyst that I wanted removed. He went from " you don't need it removed " to " you need a full hysterectomy " in a one minute period. Not good It was like as soon as he found out I would let him do a little, he wanted to remove everything!

Get a second opinion!!!

The only option this dr offered was total hysterectomy. Found another dr who is treating my hormone imbalance and treats me like a person not a collection of "junk" parts.

Dr. Edward L Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.