Dr. Edward Lairson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lairson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great personality!

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Have had 2 shots in my my back and both times they worked! Only for 2 months but when you are in pain 24/7 it is WONDERFUL! looking to have disc replacement next if possible. Staff were all nice. Would be nice to have a follow up call so they know how long the steroid lasted for me and for a record for them to compare to others.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I saw Dr Larison recently for a MVA. I was referred by my Primary Care Physician. He had an excellent bedside manner and was very interested in the details that led me to see him. I discussed with him the details of my back pain and he had several suggestions that would help with the pain. He is also a great listener. I am confident that we will find a solution that will help with my pain.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Worst experience .. Dr. spent 4 min. with me. No information .. discourteous, time wasted.

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Dr. Lairson has done both lumbar and cervical steroid injections for my severe arthritis and disk disease. He has made a difficult experience much easier, and his technique has helped immensely.

Outstanding physician

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lairson's for many years. I have always appreciated the fact that he's so down to earth and has a great sense of humor. I'm immediately put at ease with him. I have injections in my low back in the surgery center. The staff there has friendly and caring R.N.'s. I do occasionally see him for an office visit also. Be prepared to wait a bit as he's so busy that he runs behind. I would trust him with ANY of my family members without hesitation.

SHOT

Posted on December 13th, 2011

DR LAIRSON AND HIS STAFF, RAHELA WALKER, CAROL HOLMES AND BRAD WERE ALL WONDERFUL.THE CARE THEY ALL GIVE IS SOMETHING THATEVERY DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF SHOULD BE LIKE. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY WITH THE SHOT. DR LAIRSON EXPLAINED WHAT HE WOULD BE DOING AND ASKED FREQUENTLY IF I WAS OK. STACIEWHAT A STAFF. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Good doctor. Brief and to the point, which I appreciated. Understood the low back pain I was experiencing. Gave me realistic treatment plan for my long term pain management. I have sent my Dad in to see him. He is a solid doctor.

d smith

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Very happy with the care provided by Dr. Ed Lairson.He made the diagnosis and performed a epidural steroid injection the relieved my low back pain.I have already recommended him to my sister who also has low back pain,.

General Manager Ivory Headwear

Posted on September 24th, 2010

The quality and care I have received from Dr. Lairson has been excellent. I would highly recommend his medical services to anyone (in fact I already have).Dr. Lairson has helped me regain a more active lifestyle and I have appriciate his staff and their excellent care.

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Very pleased with Dr Lairson. Personable and helped me with my back pain. Have recommended him to other family members.

Posted on September 30th, 2017