Dr. Edward W Lake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward W Lake?

Ms.

Dr. Lake reminds me of Einstein as he intellectually figures into play every aspect of your health and how it may be relating to your kidneys! One can just see his brain working diligently as if solving a most important puzzle. And then, he is very patient and respectful in trying to explain all these details so one can understand. I highly recommend him.

Excellent doctor with a fantastic "bedside manner". Gives all the time you need to ask questions and get answers. He is very acurate in his diagnosis's. I wish I could remain being his patient however my insurance no longer works with him. Go to him. You will not be disappointed.

Dr. Lake is by far the best doctor I have ever been to.

COMMENDATION FOR DR. LAKE

Dr. Lake was my nephrologist for a number of years before my recent move to California. He was always very professional and answered all my questions ...