Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward H Lazar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I was treated by him for my 1st pregnancy and he did not give me updates when I went in for regulary scheduled visits, like what to expect upcoming and the current development of the baby, I came in, he listened to the babys heartbeat, and that was it, said see u next time. He was not gentle AT ALL. He has horrible bedside manner! I only recieved 1 ultrasound, and when it was time for me to have the baby, after have been administered pitocin to start contractions, and it did not work, 12 hours later I opted to go ahead and have a c-section simply cause I was exhausted. while on operating table during the proceedure he said 'oh good thing you opted to do a c section b/c the baby is breach'! Had he'd been a good thorough doctor he would have know that the baby was breach prior to surgery! Post surgery when it was time to have the stirrup strips removed from my incision he stated 'this is my favorite part and my way of getting even with my patients' and then proceeded to rip them off painfully! He is the worst doctor I have ever been too and should have his license revoked! I would not recomment this man to ANYONE!
Dr. Lazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Edward H Lazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Harry Lazar Md, 6215 Humphreys Blvd Ste 208, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward H Lazar in this video.
Dr. Edward H Lazar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Memphis, TN.