Dr. Edward Lazar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lazar?

Very informative/thorough

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr. Lazar is extrremely knowledgeable and has a great personality. He is very easy to talk with and has no problems addressing questions or concerns.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I was treated by him for my 1st pregnancy and he did not give me updates when I went in for regulary scheduled visits, like what to expect upcoming and the current development of the baby, I came in, he listened to the babys heartbeat, and that was it, said see u next time. He was not gentle AT ALL. He has horrible bedside manner! I only recieved 1 ultrasound, and when it was time for me to have the baby, after have been administered pitocin to start contractions, and it did not work, 12 hours later I opted to go ahead and have a c-section simply cause I was exhausted. while on operating table during the proceedure he said 'oh good thing you opted to do a c section b/c the baby is breach'! Had he'd been a good thorough doctor he would have know that the baby was breach prior to surgery! Post surgery when it was time to have the stirrup strips removed from my incision he stated 'this is my favorite part and my way of getting even with my patients' and then proceeded to rip them off painfully! He is the worst doctor I have ever been too and should have his license revoked! I would not recomment this man to ANYONE!

Posted on September 4th, 2017