Dr. Edward E Leonard II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward E Leonard II?

Saved my life.

Dr. Leonard was instrumental in diagnosing my illness and getting me help. I cannot say enough about what an excellent physician he is!

Dr. Leonard is an extremely competent doctor with knowledge that reaches far beyond his area of specialty. I went to him after dealing with unexplained symptoms I have been experiencing for a while. Unlike so many GP's and specialists I've encountered in the Seattle area, he is not an egomaniac and took the time to listen to my whole story and patiently answer EVERY question I had. Besides that, he is a warm person that really cares about his patients and is motivated to help them. Would highly recommend

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Leonard is an excellent doctor. (period) He is very professional, explains clearly all details about a test or condition. He is very patient in listening to everything that I had to say about my condition and then expressed his honest opinion straight up. The only reason I gave a 3 star for the accuracy in diagnosis is that in my case, we really haven't identified the problem and/or reason so some symptoms. Please do not let this discourage you from seeing him.

This doctor is absolutely superb. his knowledge and professionalism is the very best I have seen out of a physician in many a year. Dr. Leonard is a shining example of what is right with medicine, and should be an example to follow in the Health Care debate.