Dr. Edward Levitan Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward Levitan?

doctor levitan

Doctor Levitan have saved my life! Because of him i have a full healthy body and mind, He is an excellent doctor that is very attentive to his patients, i highly raccomend him!

I have been a patient of Dr. Levitan for 10 years - He has always made me feel very comfortable by being a good listener, willing to explain things thoroughly, giving me the time I need and overall giving excellent care. His knowledge of Lyme disease testing and treatment is outstanding - something that is EXTREMELY difficult to find in a PCP. Dr. Levitan is a very kind, caring doctor and it's a privilege to have him as my PCP.

I love Dr. Levitan's vision and integrated approach. However, the practice has grown so fast the "vision" has lost focus on the customer service side of the business. Don't hold your breath waiting for a follow up after your visit but maybe if you pay a membership fee you'll get priority service now.

Passionate

What I felt was most helpful was the time that he spent looking into what was causing the symptoms I was having. He was the first one that has ever done that for me and I am starting to feel better after so many years of masking the allergy symptoms. He has taken the time to talk with me about what may be happening, why, and how we can go about fixing it. I appreciate the time that he spends with me and the knowledgeable level that he discusses medical issues with me.