Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward M Lichten
Dr. Edward M Lichten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lichten is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan. Dr. Lichten has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward M Lichten has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I am a 49-year-old male. About ten years ago my joy started to diminish and my body and mental state followed. Many physicians agreed my low testosterone could be playing a role. Their practice protocol left them unable to help me. One year ago after consoling me in my distress a doc took me aside after our appointment and on a scrap of paper recommended Dr. Lichten. I owe them both my health and happiness and most likely my life. Doctor Lichten is not your typical doc. He advises on the least expensive labs and procedures, yet he does not deal with insurance so prepare to do your own paperwork and have the cash upfront. Go in well read from diverse sources, including his book. He often will answer his own phone. Sometimes he tells stories. Often he is trying to help many people at once so get to the point, write down what he says, ask your questions and go get better.
Dr. Lichten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Edward M Lichten accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Mark Lichten Md, 555 S Old Woodward Ave Ste 700, Birmingham, MI
Dr. Edward M Lichten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.