Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
We had an outstanding experience for a tough total knee replacement. Dr little john is a very regarded doctor by other doctors and the entire staff of the joint replacement center at Good Samaritan hospital in Los Gatos. He's a brilliant surgeon and can handle " the big guys" like my 6'5" all American basketball player husband, and several of the 49ners, big athletes big men. I can't praise Good Samaritan Hospital joint replacement Center, which dr little john is president. It's a whole separate floor, everybody has their own room, they have excellent post op pain management program, nurses are wonderful and positive and are there for you at all times, the menu is like a spa you order your meals on the room phone! Just can't say enough. We traveled from 2 hours away for dr little john and it was totally worth it.
After receiving my 3rd gel injection, 2 days later I went into severe pain! Suffered over the weekend and called on Monday. Prescribed pain meds that did not work. Saw Dr. Littlejohn and he said he was sure the gel shots did not cause all the pain..must be something else and ordered an MRI. 2 days later called again, more meds prescribed. Long story short, the pain was so severe I could not sleep, it was 24/7 for 11 days, non-stop!!! Yesterday he saw me and removed liquid from my knee and gave me a cortisone shot saying I should have relief in 3-4 days. Today I feel a little less pain. Why in the world didn't he do this 8 days ago? I'm 78 years old and this has truly been the worse experience with non-stop pain in my life. I think Dr. Littlejohn is an arrogant, uncaring physician!! Never, never will I understand his cold, uncaring demeaner
Kaiser put me through a lot of painful therapy and was concentrating on my knee, when it was in fact my hip which had the huge problem. When my husband and I went on Humana, I went to one of their network therapists. He was perceptive enough to recognize that I needed an orthopedic doctor. Dr. Littlejohn came highly recommended by friends and another reputable orthopedic doctor. True he has a very serious side, but he is concerned and knows what he is doing.I have had very few issues from my hip replacement surgery. I could walk without pain almost immediately and continue to make significant progress. I can go hiking with my husband now and enjoy the great outdoors.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Littlejohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdward Charles Littlejohn Md, 14911 National Ave Ste 3, Los Gatos, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward C Littlejohn, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Los Gatos, CA, in this video.
Dr. Edward C Littlejohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.