Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward K Lulo Sr
Dr. Edward K Lulo Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA, with another office in York, PA. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Lulo is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital and Wellspan Gettysburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward K Lulo Sr has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He came to my home with his son to purchase a puppy. Used the fact that he was a doctor to manipulate me into thinking he would pay for the puppy, after he resolved his financial issues.I made the mistake of trusting him. He never paid for the dog! Freaked out on me when I asked him for the money. And was going to illegally breed the dog to make money! He is a Liar and a Thief. Hope you are enjoying your dog Dr. Lulo.
Very unprofessional I came to him cause my dr left out of Towne so I thought he keep me on same medicine I been on last 2 yrs he totally disregarded what I said asked me personal akward questions if I'm in a gang do I own fire arms he also asked my wife does she feel like her life in danger I felt interagated like he was a cop very weird needs to get disbarred he got his medical license in Dominican Republic not even in usa he a total quack
Dr. Lulo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Edward K Lulo Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward K Lulo Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.